Tuesday, September 10, 2013

On the Wings of Glory....

It's been a while since I updated about my map making for Wings of Glory.  I have since picked up series 5 and series 6.  Both good sets and continue to fill the missing planes of WW1.   My second map for WOG is coming along nicely.  I had a few revisions to make for it and finally have some substantial work on it done.  I'd say it's now at about 45% done.  I've got some editing to do on it to remove some obvious new-age items from it, like "high-tension power lines" that just were not available back in 1914....

The map once complete should be (at 200px per inch) around 12.5 ft by 16.5 ft   YES, that's in FEET.  Oh yea, England is gong to have it rough when the Germans invade with their bombers to bomb the factories there.

So yea, a map that size is going to take a bit of time to make still.  I'm hoping to have it done before the end of the year so I can work on the next map, the Western Front, aka No-Mans Land.

No comments:

Post a Comment