Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Random Zombicide Survivors

Been playing Zombicide?  Want a better way to randomly pick your survivor crew?  Then I have a solution for you!

Artscow has a deck of cards for Zombicide.  They are playing card sized so that you can shuffle them and randomly pick what you want.  

Dean from Boardgame geek forums created them.  tehy are awesomely nice.  My team I randomly picked is above.  Set aside is the 21 survivors I don't have yet.  19 of those will be coming in a couple months, thanks to season 2 KS.  the other two are Ivy and Claudia.   This particular set does not have Kyoko either, since I'll be getting Uncle Honk.


2 comments:

  1. I can confirm that they are awesome, but I'm extremely biased.

    Glad you like them.

    Dean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love your blog and especially all your Zombicide stuff. (Big plus for all the Zombicide+Walking Dead stuff). Keep up the work, always a joy to visit your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete