Thursday, August 29, 2019

Space.... the final frontier in a galaxy far far away there was... Esper Genesis

Ok, so my DMing is switching gears slightly.  I have been introduced to what could mainly be called..  5E  in space!

A game came out a while ago, and I'm just getting into it.  Esper Genesis.  It's D&D, but in space.  so I thought I'd give it a try.  I'm a Sci-Fi nut, so I can bring my vast knowledge of sci-fi tropes into the game.  I am going to not do the standard galaxy that they have for the game, but rather, an amalgam of a lot of different sci-fi ideas.  I'll be pulling from Star Wars, Star Trek, Firefly, and others to name a few.

It ought to be fun.  First game is this weekend where we create characters and the players, if they succeed, get their ship, a dilapidated YT-1300.

You can find more info, and the FREE stuff they give you here:

Esper Genisis Free goodies and stuff!!

No comments:

Post a Comment