Monday, June 24, 2013

Battletech... or Robotech...

I am a long time fan of the Battletech Universe.    I started back when it was the year 2173 and wend on from there.   back when FASA had the rights given to them for several mech designs from the "Robotech" universe.

Some of these designs included the Locust, Warhammer, Rifleman, Griffin, Shadow Hawk, Phoenix hawk, Archer, longbow, Battlemaster, and Maurauder.

Well...  Many years later, Harmony Gold got pissy and told them they didn't agree and can't use the designs.  Even though the designs have been long since put into history into the battletech Universe AS IS.


So when I see a bunch of "Destroids"....



I see the Riflemanand I see the Warhammer.

Oh, and yea, I missed this kickstarter for the Robotech RPG Tactics game:  


Am I miffed at Harmony Gold?  Yea.  Will we ever see an "old school" Battletech Movie with the old-school mechs?   Probabally not.  Especially since harmony Gold sux.

Give me back my Shadowhawk!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment