Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Turn of the century England... had what?!

Working on the new countryside map for Wings of Glory....  I noticed something....    


Can you spot the item(s) in the above image that do not belong on a 1915 countryside....?

Yea, I'm going to have to do some editing of the imagery if I'm going to keep it.  Problem is, the items in question are smack in the middle of my newest map.  So yea, difficult.

Gotta remember, it's almost 100 years after WWI.  There's bound to be some things dotting the landscape that need to be removed.   One thing that I've noticed is the whole "Google" watermark is seen on many a field.  That's gotta change too, but within reason.  Copyright laws prohibit changing and removing.

Stay Turned, it may take a while longer than expected due to these setbacks....

No comments:

Post a Comment