Saturday, January 5, 2013

Wings of Glory custom battlefields...

My first map was a huge success.  I created it back in 2008.  I created it from a design that came from Domjan Svilkovic, a guy I met on the website boardgamegeek.com. His map of the English countryside is perfect for pretty much either WWI or WWII.   I adjusted it to fit Wings Of War.

 Well, the game is now called Wings Of Glory.  And I think I have finally figured out how to create a new map from scratch.  Plus, if I get it right, I can create multiple maps.  However, I'm going to make them exclusive to WWI by creating an area that the maps can combine with each other by being the "No Mans Land". That was common to WWI.    Trenches might be a different idea that I don't know if I can place into the maps.  We'll see how it goes in the coming weeks....  

Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment