Thursday, November 29, 2012

Angelfire still exists....

Years ago I tried to create a website for my campaign world of Valla Moor.  This is my attempt.  I found it yesterday by searching for something and it popped up when I googled.  It's old, outdated, and has many spelling and format issues.  but at least it was there.


Yea, not my best work showcasing the world.  the nice thing about it is the adventures are a synopsis of the game sessions we had.  I stopped updating at session 21.   there were many more sessions, including the attack on the slave camp, the fire elemental frenzy at Csighd, the flame woods adventures, etc. etc.

I just wonder a few things...

How many times do you get your players to work for an evil dragon?  Or for that matter, to have a dragon say to the party:   "Your friend looks dead.   can I eat him?" 

I remember a time when the party was caught on the side of the road by a blue dragon.  the dragon was of a much higher level than the party, they had no hope of killing it.  In fact, it was so brazen, it stomped a foot down on the party leader and told every to stop trying to attack or he would hill him.   The party ended up taking a job from the blue dragon, who wanted a black dragon's egg.   He never said why, they party obliged and got him the egg.   then the blue dragon fled with his new egg after mentioning what he was going to do with the egg.  The atrocity of destroying a village weighed heavily on the good aligned group that they sought to bring the blue to justice.

What a pity, he was such a great Big Bad Evil Guy....    unfortunately they did defeat the dragon, but at a great cost of life to the party.  I'm digging out the old campaign and dusting it off.  my group that I've been playing in has a DM that is burnt out.  they asked me if I would step up and DM for them...

Oh what they got themselves into.....  MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... 

Ahem.

No comments:

Post a Comment